Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Who needs sleep?

As many of you may know, Kira and I have a wonderful baby.  We’ve taken him on airplanes, camping trips, and hiking adventures.  He seems to be able to go anywhere, even when that means he will be strapped to my sweaty shirt as I climb a mountain.  However, his new favorite game is trying to keep his parents up all night.  Gone are the days when he just slept.  At the moment, he just wants to kick, shout, and slobber over everything.  I guess this is what babies do, but we could seriously handle a bit more rest!

Thankful for every moment...
Children are a blessing.  However, there are certainly moments where I’ve become tired and overwhelmed.  No one ever said this would be easy.  Instead, we are promised that love would show up – even in the difficult moments.  I know this is true.  If I open my eyes, there are so many blessing spilling over in my life.  I simply need to take the time to see them.  It is my prayer that we could all believe in God’s promise of love, because we all have so much to be thankful for.

Blessings!


Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment