Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Inclusive Love

Is there something particular in your life that brings you joy?  I was reminded recently that I do not need an exhausting adventure to find happiness… I think having adventures is important, but I tend to find greatest joy in the relationships I have with others.  I baptized a child recently, and it was such a joy to see this little girl light up when she heard the news that she was a part of God’s family.  It was really a wonderful moment, and I am so blessed to have been a part of it. 
Let's give thanks for a love that includes everybody!

What relationships are you thankful for this week?  Is there someone who has gone out of their way to show an inclusive love to you?  As we prepare for Mother’s Day, I hope you can take some time to thank all the people who have shown you love and grace. 

Blessings!


PB

No comments:

Post a Comment