Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Joy!

There is something I love about this time of year.  I love the lights. I love the people, and I love the spirit that’s in the air.  I am also experiencing the joy of sharing this season with my own child.  My little boy is just 1 year old, but he is already sensing the excitement.  When we walk into our living room, he will rush over to the outlet try to plug in the Christmas Tree.  (I understand having a child rush to a power outlet may not be a good thing, but it’s fun to see the enthusiasm.) Seeing Christmas through his eyes has helped renew my excitement for the season.  It is wonderful seeing people share love and grace as we live out the Good News. 

Where are you at this season?  Are you living with a childlike faith... or are you living in a time of brokenness or loss?  It is my hope that you would believe in Love this season.  May you understand that you are not alone, and may you be a light in the darkness.

Blessings!


PB

No comments:

Post a Comment