Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Making Room for Radical Grace

Earlier this week, I received a phone call.  The family on the other end of the line did not attend our church, but their mother was dying, and they needed a Pastor.  It was my day off, and I was actually up to my eyebrows in unfinished projects.  I was feeling stretched for time as it was, but these people were in a place of desperation.  I wound up visiting the family.  I listened to their stories, and I had the opportunity to share a few words of grace for a wonderful woman as she gave up her spirit. 

There are times, especially when I am busy, that I need to stop and take a moment to remember all the blessings I have in life.  When I sat down with this family, I didn’t think I had time for anything, but as they shared stories of love and grace, it reminded me how blessed we all are.  This week I hope you can all take time to appreciate the Radical Grace that is in your life!

Blessings!


PB

No comments:

Post a Comment