Thursday, April 20, 2017

Resurrection Hope!

Easter has come and gone...  Do you feel any different?  We have received the greatest news in the world, but sometimes it’s easy to slip back into old habits, anxieties, and frustrations.  
The past few weeks have been kind of a blur for me, but I am so thankful my family made time to celebrate the good news.  Looking back, I was pretty exhausted, but I will always remember the joy of my two year old child running around talking about Easter eggs or shouting, “Look mommy, JESUS!” in the middle of the 9:30 Easter service.  (Maybe he doesn’t have all the theology down… but he has found joy and grace in the people around him!) 
Life can be exhausting…  However, I’ve grown so much while looking at the world through the eyes of a two year old.  I hope and pray you can all see the joy of the resurrection wherever you go!
Blessings!

PB

No comments:

Post a Comment