Friday, August 23, 2019

Cherish Love


Have you ever found yourself looking at old photographs?  I know it is kind of cliché to talk about how quickly time flies by, but I find it amazing to look back see where I have come from. 

My four year old son also loves to look at pictures.  He loves to see himself visiting Grandma and Grandpa.  He loves to look back at old camping trips, birthday parties, and he even takes time to remember the foster girl we took care of almost two years ago.  Life can bring its share of difficulties, but I believe it is important to cherish the moments too…  

Birthday Memories!
Last we my youngest child celebrated his first birthday.  Time really has flown by, and in so many ways it is all a blur!  The sleepless nights, the cleaning that never ends, and the relentless tornado of our lives moving us forward… it can all get pretty exhausting.  Today I am grateful for opportunities to look back.  I had a few extra moments with my son this morning to look at pictures, laugh, and tell stories.  I hope we can all find moments in the coming weeks to cherish the love that is among us.  I hope we can see that there is more than just chaos.  Let’s choose love this week!

Blessings!


PB

No comments:

Post a Comment