Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snow, Ice, and friendship...

Last week, Kira and I made it out to Red Rock to explore Black Velvet Canyon.  It had been far too long since we were last in the mountains, and we really wanted to make this day count.  We scrambled up icy waterfalls and snow covered rocks to some really amazing places.  It was a perfect trip for a perfect day. 

I love exploring the world around me.  However, I think the best part of any trip is always the companionship I have along the way.  It’s the people who I’m with that really make the trip great.  We may disagree on whether or not we should try and scramble to the top or not, but in the end, other people always make the trip.

Today, we remember that life itself is an adventure, and the companionship we have really matters.  Other people allow us to enjoy in the good times and overcome the dark times.  This week, I hope you find time to appreciate all those around you.  May you be comforted by their grace inspired by their love!

Blessings!


PB


A very incredible place, but not easy to climb up that icy fall...





Ok, some hiking companions are better than others!

No comments:

Post a Comment