Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The right Teacher...

When I think of studying, my mind often goes back to my college days, when I prepared for exams.  I would sit at a desk on the 3rd floor of the library, and I would try to stay awake as I memorized different equations and formulas for my classes.  At times, I felt like the only reason I studied was to get a good grade.  In other words, I was just jumping through a hoop.  However, there were a few classes where I left the room inspired to learn more.  The right professor could make anything interesting… even Organic Chemistry or Calculus. Looking back, there have always been teachers who really inspired me to grow, and these people have changed my life forever.

This week, we remember that Jesus was called a Rabbi, or Teacher.  Jesus was an inspiring person, and he opened up his disciples’ eyes to all kinds of new possibilities.  Today, we are still disciples, and Christ is still calling us into new levels of understanding.  We are called to continue learning and studying.  I hope you can be inspired, wherever you are, to continue growing and learning in your faith.

Blessings!


PB  

No comments:

Post a Comment