Thursday, March 30, 2017

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms...

Image result for resurrection
I pray you would see the joy of the
Resurrection today...
As I look back on my blog over the past couple of years, I realize I write about my son a lot, and that pretty much reflects my life.  Many of my joys, fears, celebrations, and anxieties revolve around this two year old child.  The past couple of weeks have been no exception.  First, our son was sick, so we took him to the doctor and they prescribed some antibiotics.  Just when it seemed like he was getting better, he had a reaction to his medication.  He broke out in hives, swelled up, and he appeared to be in constant pain.  This led to a late night visit to the ER and a very miserable night.  Today, our child seems to be recovering.  He is happy, healthy, and filled with life… However, I don’t know how much more of this I can handle as a first time parent…! :)
In our scripture lesson for the week, Jesus shares the good news that He is the resurrection and the life of the world.  It is my prayer that instead of relying on ourselves, we would put our faith in Christ.  He is ready to carry our burdens remind us of true joy…
Blessings,

PB    

No comments:

Post a Comment