Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Love overcomes all...

Earlier this week, my parents drove into town.  They have anxiously been waiting to see their new grandson, and it has been a blast to have them here.  They have already stocked up our refrigerator, fixed our garbage disposal, and they even helped change a very “intense” diaper while we were hiking above 10,000 feet. (Yes, we took the baby hiking once again… we had to let grandma and grandpa enjoy some of the fun! J) There are so many things to cherish and laugh at.  Looking back, Kira and I have been incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful guests.  Everyone has been so willing to help us out, and share their love.  It’s wonderful just to take it all in. 

Cherishing these wonderful
moments with the people around
us...
I know some people are going through some really difficult stuff today, but it is my prayer we could all find ways to support one another when we need it.  As I look back, there are so many things in my life that could have completely overwhelmed me.  However, having incredible visitors and an amazing church community has made this journey wonderful!  Love makes all this difference in the world.  I hope we can all recognize the power we all have as a community.  We need one another, and we need love.  Let us share that with the world. 

Blessings!


PB 

No comments:

Post a Comment