Wednesday, June 12, 2024

It's time for VBS!

It has been a wonderful week at Community Lutheran Church. We are celebrating Vacation Bible School, and this year we are welcoming all kids to dive deep into God's Love!

Vacation Bible School is an experience for children and youth, but all ages are welcomed to participate. We come together everyday to learn about God's Love in fun and exciting ways. We explore Bible stories, play games, and learn all kinds of new things. Our theme this year was "SCUBA," and we have transformed our church building into an underwater adventure. 






I remember going to VBS when I was a child. I loved the energy and excitement everyone shared. When I was older, I volunteered to lead a group of kids. I had a blast seeing God's Grace in action. It was such a meaningful time for me. Today I still love watching kids experience God's love in new ways. 

Sometimes I forget that church should be filled with surprises. We don't need to return week after week to do the same thing. The Good News of Jesus Christ is supposed to be exciting and dynamic. The early followers of Jesus were in awe of God's work, and they couldn't wait to see what Jesus would do next.

Today I hope we can all be reminded of the power of God's Love. May we always know that God is actively moving and transforming our world. God's Word isn't just for people who lived two thousand years ago. God is changing lives today!

Blessings!


Pastor Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment