Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Kindness

When I was growing up, there was an older woman who attended the same church that I did.  In the midst of all the people there, I remember her for her kindness.  There was something about her that made her approachable.  She had an incredibly warm smile, and I could just see the compassion in her eyes.  I remember her taking time to notice me as a young kid, and I remember that making a pretty big impression on me. 
Do you know anyone whose kindness stands out to you?  This week we are beginning a new series, and we are taking a deeper look at kindness.  When I look at our world today, there is so much that seems beyond my control.  However, I believe little acts of kindness can make a big difference in the lives of other people.  Today I hope you can share a simple act of love, because that is how we bring change to the world!
Blessings!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment